5'4" / 122lbs (55kg)
Student Council Historian
Has a rather meek disposition and tends to quietly wallflower into the background in group settings as an observer (not out of shyness, he's just not terribly out-spoken). He's generally cooperative and easy-going (though no pushover), an all-around "nice guy" unless something interferes with his work/plans/studies/etc. which he takes seriously — in fact he has an extremely short fuse when it comes down to it, and being interrupted or having things go awry will set off a very... disproportionate rage. It's definitely not a trait he's proud of...
Gtghgh fleshes this out later when I'm not feeling a time-crunch but some other things: • Born with a weakened/bad right knee and suffers chronic leg pain, rendering him unable to participate in most sports and even standing or walking for extended periods of time.
• Has a quail friend that's taken a liking to him and follows him around campus (or nest in his unruly hair to be carried around)... doesn't take "ownership" of it though.
• His body temperature is slightly higher than normal... which skyrockets when strong emotions are felt and can peak to the point where steam is hissing out his ears
...The struggle to eat ice-cream cones is so real.Likes
• Crafting, intricate/meticulous work
• ...Comes up with more things later /nyorons into the sunsetDislikes
• Physical contactHow did you incorporate the myth you chose into your character?
Well for starters, I busted one of his kneecaps cos Hephaestus was known for his lame leg/fall from Olympus and all
-g;lfkjgdgdflgjd wheezes I'll type more later just wants to.. submit this... already